2. What personal information we collect
- Campus Servus limits the personal information collected to what is required to serve you as our customer and to administer our business. This includes information required to: process your transaction, protect against fraud and error, and to comply with applicable laws and requirements of regulators.
- When you visit our web site and create a user account or make a booking, we will collect certain identifiable information about you, including: name, address, phone number
- Sensitive information is transferred between your browser and the Campus Servus website.
3. How we use the information we collect
- Campus Servus will only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected: to process your transaction and to manage our relationship with you as our customer.
- Campus Servus will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their promotional purposes unless we receive your explicit permission to do so. However, we may share information about you with service providers such as financial institutions who are under contract with us to process your transaction as a normal course of business.
4. How we store and retain your information
- Campus Servus will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Any passwords collected are stored on Campus Servus servers in encrypted form. We do not disclose your account details, postal or email addresses to anyone except when legally required to do so.
- Campus Servus has an established retention period for all personal information collected that is accordance with Provincial and Federal laws in Canada.
5. How we use “cookies”
- When you access our website, we may place small data files called ‘cookies’ on your computer. These cookies help provide you with a good experience when you browse our site and also allows us to improve our site. Please note that it is possible to disable cookies being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings. However, the site may not perform properly or some features may not be available to you if you disable cookies.
6. Connecting to third party sites
- Should the Campus Servus website contain links to other web sites, Campus Servus is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party web sites.
7. How to contact Campus Servus with your privacy questions or comments
- Last updated: 01 March 2013